OVERVIEW & SCOPE OF ROLE
To support the Quality Engineers and Production by investigating manufacturing issues, implementing corrective and preventive action, and supporting manufacturing trials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate manufacturing issues related to the quality of parts by applying methodical problem-solving techniques.
- Identify root cause, implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Complete non-conformance paperwork and provide the reports to Quality Manager and Quality Engineers as required.
- Inspecting, progressing, and collating data on manufacturing trials.
- Creation of documents and work instructions to support production processes.
- Carry out measurement and inspection as required.
- Raise change notes when implementing improvements.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Plan activities so they may be tracked and presented.
People & Culture
- A team player, working from own initiative and resilient.
- Responsive and self-motivated.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Analytical in approach to problem solving.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Persistent, energetic & enthusiastic to achieve objectives.
- Flexibility towork as necessary, to satisfy the business needs.
Environmental, Safety, Risk & Compliance
- To be committed to a strong EHS culture on site.
- To adhere, at all times, to Health & Safety / Environmental Statutory and Company Rules and Regulations
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Requirements of Role
- Relevant previous experience, ideally within either a fast-moving component manufacturing environment or high complexity batch processing, is essential.
- Proven experience of problem solving.
- Demonstrable experience of investigating and solving quality related production problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Presentation skills would be desirable.
To learn more
Contact our hiring team via email@example.com to learn more and submit your application.