During your studies you have learned about the theory - now it's time to put this into practice! At CeramTec, you will get first hand experience of a diverse range of the functions.
From internships to completing your thesis, with us you will be quickly integrated in a team, work in partnership with others and play an active part in finding solutions using your creativity. Autonomy, personal responsibility and team work – a chance to show your strengths. CeramTec will enhance how your professional future develops.
The Perfect Fit
During or following your studies in the areas of
- Medical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology/ Materials Science
- Materials Science
- Process Engineering
- Business Administration
Internships, working students activites and dissertations are possible in any of these areas.
- A wide range of offers in the area of company sports, cooperation with fitness studios and numerous employee events
- Variety of meals in the canteen
- Flexible working time models to reconcile studies, internship or working student activities and free time
- Partnership-based working atmosphere in the team and flat hierarchies
- Individual support for professional and personal development
Your future starts here: At CeramTec you work with one of the most fascinating materials of our time – advanced ceramics. This material is used virtually everywhere – from automotive to medical engineering and aerospace technology. Applicants can look forward to exciting challenges.