KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations.
- Work closely with cross functional colleagues to develop new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Conduct process experiments, identify and implement corrective actions.
- Support Operations and Innovation to support the smooth transition of new products to production.
- Proactively participate in identifying opportunities and implementing continuous improvements.
- Manage production documentation such as work instructions, visual standards, routings, and structure.
- Investigate, propose, and support new technologies and manufacturing processes to improve productivity.
- Experience performing an Engineering role within a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Educated to minimum HND level in relevant discipline of Engineering or Science or possess equivalent technical working experience - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Materials, Process Engineering.
- Possess foundational level of knowledge in electrical / electronic engineering. Previous experience of PLC advantageous.
- Experience working with key process tools such as Control plans, pFMEA, poke yoke PDCA, 8D.
- Understanding and ideally experience of working with and applying Lean within a manufacturing environment with the goal of reducing waste and improving efficiency and productivity.
- Experience of problem solving - can recognise, analyse and solve problems using root cause tools.
- Track record of successfully working in a team environment where collaborating with others is essential.
- Confident working with Microsoft office and open to learning new software / digital applications.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Curious, open to learning.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Numerate - able to calculate numerical data, use percentages, working with Excel.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- Tenacious in their approach to problem solving and delivering results.
CeramTec UK Limited
Antelope Park, Bursledon Road
SO19 7TG Southampton
D: 023 8042 5612
T: 023 8044 4811
HR Administrator for Southampton Site - general administrative support across the full employee lifecycle.