OVERVIEW & SCOPE OF ROLE
The Southampton site is looking for an HR Administrator to support the HR Business Partner. Based in Southampton we can offer some flexibility around the days and working times to fit in with office hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administration support to the HR Business Partner on people processes and events. This will vary throughout the year and will include coordinating new hire on-boarding, supporting new policy roll outs, coordinating training events and agency recruitment.
- Maintain accurate HR data including organisation charts, HR system information, absence documentation, training records and the provision of data for the purposes of monthly payroll.
- Develop professional business relationships across the business, acting as a key point of contact for people related topics and keeping stakeholders updated on task progress.
- Demonstrate a track record in performing multiple administrative tasks which require timely and accurate completion.
- Previous experience of working in a HR role advantageous, but not essential.
- Demonstrate a track record of communicating with different types of people – verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working with confidential data and topics highly desirable.
- Confident in working with Microsoft Word, Excel and managing electronic diaries and emails.
- Experience of working with HR databases advantageous.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to self-manage time and resources to effectively multi-task.
- Numerate – able to work with compensation data.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor approach to different people.
- Tenacious in their approach to problem solving and delivering results.
CeramTec UK Limited
Antelope Park, Bursledon Road
SO19 7TG Southampton
D: 023 8042 5612
T: 023 8044 4811
HR Administrator for Southampton Site - general administrative support across the full employee lifecycle.