TOOLEX is a trade fair for machine tools, tools and process technology in Katowice, Poland. Manufacturers present all kinds of machine tools, measuring controls and measuring software.
CeramTec understands the current trends and special requirements and is actively shaping the progress in these industrial sectors by already offering solutions today for the demanding machining tasks of tomorrow: innovative, process-reliable cutting materials and tool systems that perfectly combine performance, precision and efficiency.
Convince yourself: TOOLEX 2022, booth Nr. 86, Level 1. We look forward to welcoming you!
Do you have any questions about our machining solutions or would you like to make an appointment for a personal meeting? Simply get in touch with us.
New machining solutions with improved performance potential for roughing and medium machining - ideal for economical machining of heat-resistant superalloys (HRSA materials).
- LST 370: the roughing specialist for HRSA materials - a polymorphic SiAlON ceramic.
- LST 320: the all-rounder for medium machining of HRSA materials - a SiAlON of the special performance class.
- RST 330: the whisker-reinforced ceramic cutting material with high performance potential for medium machining.
- High-pressure tool carrier for turning: for process-reliable machining. The cooling lubricant is reliably transported to the effective point at 200 bar, thus ensuring optimum chip breaking and short chips.
- End mills made of SiAlON ceramic: optimal for milling contours in components made of HRSA materials. Available in diameters from 6-20 mm.
Efficient precision tools that guarantee maximum process reliability and a consistently high level of quality and offer decisive cost advantages, especially when demanding high-performance materials require efficient machining solutions.
- LKT 100: combines extreme toughness with increased wear resistance - the new silicon nitride ceramic for highly efficient turning of cast iron materials.
- AKT 180: the new cutting material for the process-reliable, highly productive turning of components made of cast iron materials produced by the centrifugal casting process - an oxide ceramic reinforced with zirconium oxide.
- LKM 880: the high-performance cutting material for milling components made of GJL and GJS materials. Enables high machining speeds and thus large metal removal rates - and thus increases added value.
Unique high-performance tool systems and cutting materials for demanding milling and hard turning operations - ideal for machining large components where tight tolerances and high surface qualities are required.
- ICT: the high-performance clamping system for greater process reliability and easier handling for the machining process with ceramic cutting materials. The number of variants has been reduced for improved distictiveness and reliable part/tool allocation.