- First things first: By surfing on this site and accessing content, you agree to these Terms. If you do not wish to accept them, please leave this site.
- Who are we? We are the CeramTec group of companies, represented here by CeramTec GmbH, a German limited liability company. Our company is represented by the management board which in turn consists of the managing directors Dr. Hadi Saleh (CEO), Eric Oellerer (CFO) and Richard Boulter (President Industrial). We are registered at the Stuttgart District Court Commercial Register, book number HRB 734826. Our Value Added Tax identification number is DE814031115. To make things easier, we will just refer to ourselves as “CeramTec” in the rest of the Terms. If you want to find out more about us, please go to the section About Us.
- How you can contact us: Our address and headquarters are at CeramTec-Platz 1-9, in 73207 Plochingen, Germany. Feel free to snail mail to us at this address. But you can also call: +49 7153 611-0 or fax: +49 7153 25421 (please ask for Anke Peters or Christoph Hermes), or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or A.Peters@ceramtec.de; or C.Hermes@ceramtec.de.
- What this Website Offers: Our website ceramtec-group.com is designed to inform you about CeramTec, our products and the services we offer.
- What we are (not) responsible for: We do our utmost to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information to you on our website. Yet, we cannot guarantee that each piece of information is always up to that standard. We therefore must exclude any liability because of mistakes or gaps that you may find on this website. This is also true for any documents that we may have included or embedded in the site. And what is more, we reserve the right to change—ideally improve on!—any descriptions or information at any time. Finally, please be aware that just because we may have pictures of certain products on our website, this does not necessarily mean that that a particular product is—or may in the future be-- approved for sale or available to you in the country from which you access this website. This is a global website, and our goal is to inform generally, not to provide specific information for specific countries.
- A note on data and links on our website: CeramTec does not take on any liability if you use (for example forward) any data contained on this website or the websites to which links on our website lead. If those websites are run separately by someone other than CeramTec, then that other entity or person is responsible for them. Please be careful when you leave our website and decide for yourself if you want to click on a link. CeramTec will not be responsible for any damages whatsoever that may result from your distributing parts of our website or links on the site. You alone will be responsible for the security of your systems.
- A Note on Damages in General: If you think you have a right to claim damages from CeramTec, we would like to tell you now that if we have at some point not acted with reasonable skill or care, then we should be responsible for any damages you suffer that can be foreseen. But we exclude expressly any liability for loss or damages that could not be foreseen, or any “indirect” or “consequential” damages. However, if we have committed fraud in our interaction with you or if we are responsible for a personal injury to you or your death, we are not excluding damages under these Terms.
- CeramTec’s Right to the Information on the Website: All of the content on our website has been designed and produced by or on behalf of CeramTec. As long as you visit the site for private use and do not remove any of our ownership symbols (trademark symbols, for example), you may read, print or download content but you may not do so for commercial purposes. We own the intellectual property rights to the entire content on our site (again, unless there is a note that says otherwise). If you want to use any of the pictures or text or link to any of our content, let us know and we will find a solution. In any event, you must not distribute, publish or otherwise make available any part or all of our website without our prior written permission.
- Special Note on CeramTec’s Trademark Rights: There are a bunch of trademarks mentioned on our website. Most of them are ours and if they are not, we have a note that says to whom they belong / from whom we licensed them. If there is no note, you should assume that the marks belong to us no matter how they are mentioned—with an ®, a ™ or nothing at all. You should also know that just because you visit our website, that does not give you the right— “a license” — to our trademarks or the trademarks of other companies or people we list.
- Information for Current and Potential Investors (for example in the segment “Investors Relations”): Our website may contain statements that constitute forward-looking statements. These statements appear in a number of places on the site and include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of our customers, estimates regarding future growth in the different business lines and the global business, market share, financial results and other aspects of the activity and situation relating to CeramTec. The forward-looking statements on our website can be identified, in some instances, by the use of words such as "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "believes", and similar language or the negative thereof or by forward-looking nature of discussions of strategy, plans or intentions. Please be aware that such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and other important factors that could cause actual developments or results to differ materially from those expressed in our forward-looking statements. Analysts and investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on those forward-looking statements which speak only as of the date of their inclusion on this site. CeramTec undertakes no obligation to release publicly the results of any revisions to these forward-looking statements which may be made to reflect events and circumstances after the date of their inclusion on this site, including, without limitation, changes in CeramTec’s business strategy or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Analysts and investors are encouraged to consult CeramTec’s public reports.
- Who is responsible for this Website? Several people and divisions are involved.
Content for the business divisions
The business divisions (Medical and Industrial) are responsible for their areas, with the support of Corporate Communications (Anke Peters or Christoph Hermes).
Comments, opinions and suggestions
Concept, Design and Technology
stellex consulting GmbH