CeramTec has always promoted ethical, responsible practices towards business partners, employees, the community, the environment and our shareholders.
In the „Code of Conduct, we have defined guidelines for this purpose and determined principles that we want our entire company to abide by. These principles are binding for all of us, as they are the cornerstones of our value system. They are not just integral to management, but for each individual CeramTec employee.
Download our Code of Conduct "Strength Through Integrity"
CeramTec EthicsPoint Speak Up! is our whistleblowing platform, it enables the reporting of illegal or unethical actions when other channels of communication have proven to be ineffective or inappropriate. The helpline can be used by our employees, but also by customers, suppliers and other persons who have a business relationship with CeramTec.
EthicsPoint Speak Up! should only be used if you wish to report suspected illegal or unethical behaviour, such as
- Theft or fraud
- Harassment or discrimination
- Accounting or financial irregularities
- Drug or alcohol abuse in the workplace
- Violence or threatening behaviour
- Violations of the law, regulations, policies or procedures
EthicsPoint Speak Up! is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and operated by an independent third-party provider, who will forward a web report to the CeramTec Compliance Office for further investigation. This is what happens:
- You may choose to remain anonymous. A web form is used to document your request in detail. After you make a report, you will receive an identification number so you can follow up on the status of your concern. Following up is especially important if you have submitted a report anonymously, as we may need additional information in order to conduct an effective investigation.
- Your report will be forwarded to the Compliance Office to decide who at CeramTec is best suited to deal with your concern.
- Concerns submitted via EthicsPoint – Speak Up! will be handled promptly and discreetly. The Company has established a process to follow up on each report submitted via the helpline
- We promise you: Your using the helpline and reporting concerns expressed in good faith, no matter via which channel, will not disadvantage you. Retaliation against anyone who reports a concern is a violation of the principles of our organization and will not be tolerated.